Continuation of Durai Singam‘s mission in thoothukudi followed by SouthAfrica..
As witnessed in the ads it is an in and out mindless masala movie with the routine route of a fight follwed by a song and comedy sequence and sentiment
in the whole first half.
There are so many ribtickling serious scenes in the movie as well.
Suriya- He performed well indeed. Fire in acting.Few scenes were really powerful especiallly the interval block and first 20 mins
of the second half.
Apart from it drug smuggling,gypsy chasing,hero flying, etc., etc., blah blah you can predict the next scene well in advance..
Hari‘s route is this but there are so many obstacles he should have seen it. Trying to make the scenes jet speed is ok but it should
have continued throughout the movie.
Santhanam does the humour part,nice but silly dialogues and Vivek did a role similiar to sathyan in thuppaki.
Hansika was so cute. Her role is heavier than Anushka who filled the glamour portions in songs.
Coming to DSP the music is below average and the singam theme was ok for few moments. “Singam Dance” song was the best of the worst.
There are lots of starcast among them Mukesh rishi and rahman doing the Villain role followed by Danny the Afrian drug leader who was disgusting.
Graphics and VFX works horrible,
V.T.Vijayan failed to cut a lot of unnecessary scenes.
Priyan’s cinematography was apt for the movie.
It is nothing wrong in doing masala and commercial movies but it should satisy atleast fans of the hero.
If it doesn’t satisy even the fans then it is no use in marketting, still the makers of this movie
are keen in telugu market value and i believe that they overpowered the hero with tons of masses and ultimately it reversed against the
hero.People however will be forced to go to the theatres in the first week by the promotions.After that it may run only in tv ads as superhit.
And the movie is very lengthy almost close to 3 hrs.. you need some patience as well..
On the whole to sum it up there are some noteworthy scenes then and there you can surpass it by those saviours.
Singam II-Mission failed to fullfill
Story – 3.5 / 5
Direction – 3.8 / 5
Acting – 3.7 / 5
Other areas – 3.5 / 5
Overall – 3.6 / 5
- SINGAM 2 Exclusive Review by Martin Kuruvila (kochipost.com)
- ‘Singam 2′-JULY 5TH (adithyaentertainment.wordpress.com)
- This Singam is on an African Safari (thehindu.com)
- Singam 2 theatre reports (theatrereport.wordpress.com)
- A roaring start (thehindu.com)
On December 11, 2012, WordPress Version 3.5, named for jazz drummer Elvin Jones, was released to the public. For more information on this enhancement and bug-fix release, read the WordPress Blog, and see the Changelog for 3.5.
- New Media Manager
- Beautiful interface: A streamlined, all-new experience
- Create galleries faster with drag-and-drop reordering, inline caption editing, and simplified controls
- Insert multiple images at once with Shift/Ctrl+click
- New Default Theme – Twenty Twelve
- Simple, flexible, elegant
- Mobile-first, responsive design
- Gorgeous Open Sans typeface
- Uses the latest Theme Features
- Admin Enhancements
- For Developers
- WP_Comment_Query and WP_User_Query accept now meta queries just like WP_Query
- Meta queries now support querying for objects without a particular meta key
- Post objects are now instances of a WP_Post class, which improves performance and caching
- Multisite’s switch_to_blog() is now significantly faster and more reliable
- TinyMCE, jQuery, jQuery UI, and SimplePie have all been updated to the latest versions
- Image Editing API for cropping, scaling, etc., that uses ImageMagick as well as GD
- XML-RPC: Now always enabled and supports fetching users, managing post revisions, searching
- New “show_admin_column” parameter for register_taxonomy() allows automatic creation of taxonomy columns on associated post-types.
- Switch to prompt text in QuickPress to accommodate longer translated input labels
- Button styles updated throughout Dashboard to more modern, rectangular shape
- Help Text improvements throughout
- Rename the “HTML” editor tab to “Text”
- Prevent child categories from being visually promoted to the top level after Quick Edit
- Add oEmbed suport for SoundCloud.com, SlideShare.net, and Instagram.com
- New Media Manager: Insert multiple galleries per post and independently order images
- Add visible focus within admin screens for better accessibility.
- Add “Skip to content” link to all screens in the admin.
- Add “Skip to toolbar” accessibility shortcut in the admin.
- Add ability to log out of user account without mouse input.
- Add “tab out” of the plugins and themes editors textareas.
- Link Manager is hidden for new installs and for any existing installs that have no links (all sites with existing links are left as is). This can be restored with Link Manager Plugin
- Display links in widget if no link categories
- Widgets menu is hidden if your theme hasn’t defined any sidebars
- Improve display of available custom headers with jQuery Masonry
- Plugins favorited on WordPress.org can be viewed per user and directly installed from within the Dashboard. (Marking plugins as favorite on WordPress.Org)
- Display name defaults to first name and last name for new users
- Force the user to explicitly choose between content deletion and reassignment when deleting users
- Remove Settings Privacy Screen and relocate Search Engine Visibility option to Settings Reading Screen
- Remove oEmbed options from the Settings Media Screen. Width adheres to theme’s content width, height is 1.5 times width
- Enable XML-RPC by default, remove Writing Settings option
- Remove AtomPub from core, can be re-enabled with a plugin
- Hide charset option in Settings Reading Screen in new installs, default to UTF-8
- Multisite installs now work with WordPress in a subdirectory
- Turn off ms-files.php by default
- File quotas disabled by default on new installs
- WordPress 3.5 at the Horizon (wpzoom.com)
- 15 Useful, Little-Known WordPress Plugins to Add to Your Collection | RYP Marketing (rypmarketing.com)
- 10 Things You Need to Know About WordPress 3.5 (technosailor.com)
- WordPress 3.5 “Elvin” Released (wordpress.org)
- WordPress 3.5 brings new photo flow, mobile-first default theme, and Retina support (thenextweb.com)
- WordPress Reaches 3.5, Rides The Coltrane (thepowerbase.com)
- WordPress 3.5 Released (sucuri.net)
- WordPress 3.5 “Elvin” Launches With A Completely New Media Manager, Retina Support, Responsive Default Theme (techcrunch.com)
- WordPress releases latest WP version [WordPress 5.0] – [WordPress News] (bloggingmatters.net)
It is reported that his family and close friends have organized a Shashitabadapoorthi puja (60th birthday celebrations) at the famous Tirukkadiyur temple near Tiruchi. However, it should come to no one’s surprise that Rajini’s fans will be lining up for special poojas and welfare activities for their favourite idol.
Shivaji Rao Gaekwad was on December 12, 1949 and had very humble beginnings. He served as a ticket collector in a local shuttle bus in Bangalore when he was discovered by the legendary K. Balachander who renamed him Rajinikanth.
The year has been exceptional for Rajini. Breaking all box office records Endhiran has emerged as the biggest hit ever. There have also been two new additions to his family. Daughter Aishwarya Rajinikanth, who is married to actor Dhanush gave birth to a baby boy and his other daughter Soundarya Rajinikanth got married to industrialist Ashwin Kumar.
selvabalaji.wordpress.com wishes Rajinikanth a very happy birthday!
- SUPERSTAR RAJINIKANTH – For the Day We Were Waiting 12.12.12 (ktrmurali.wordpress.com)
- Super Star is his First Name: Happy Birthday Rajinikanth (kanaamedia.com)
- ‘Rajinikanth: The Definitive Biography’ released next week (digitalspy.co.uk)
- It was a small role, but people would remember him (thehindu.com)
- Thumbing through the superstar’s life (thehindu.com)
Vijay’s Thuppaki Review – First Day First Show Report
One of the key reasons for Thuppaki’s sky high expectations is because the movie marks the beginning of Vijay’s strategy to working with top rung directors (barring Shankar’s Nanban which was a faithful remake of 3 Idiots). This is probably the best line-up of crew members and technicians for a Vijay movie. On the casting side, Kajal Aggarwal, Vidyut, Sathyan, Jayaram have provided the required support for Vijay to showcase his talent. Does the script keep you engaged throughout the running time of 2 hour 45 minutes? Will Thuppaki uplift the festive mood this Diwali? Definitely, Yes.
The story opens in Mumbai with a bomb blast in a public bus. Jagdish (Vijay) is on a mission to find the terrorist gang and people behind the blast. There are twists and unexpected turns along the way. The story has enough ammo to fire up Vijay’s fan base.
Thuppakki is Vijay; Vijay is Thuppakki
Vijay has carried the movie from start to finish with his self-assured confidence and trade-mark style. The script makes frequent switch-overs from intense sleeper cell scenes to commercial love/comedy scenes. Vijay was able to make some bumpy transitions look convincing with his acting abilities. As always, Vijay dances effortlessly and comedy comes to him naturally. Vijay’s costumes, pleasant looks and mischievous expressions will surely win him more female fans. Vijay looks fit and younger in his toned muscular physique.
Story, Direction and Screenplay
AR Murugadoss’ engaging story is narrated in gray tones balanced with commercially colourful compromises. The movie may have minor similarities to Ramana which has worked out well again. Murugadoss has done his homework by consulting ex-CBI chief Karthikeyan and the details are blended in nicely while dumbing it down for audience. AR Murugadoss has intentionally slowed down the pacing and narration in critical scenes (e.g., Hospital security chief conversation in the terrace) to get the message across. The dialogues about common people’s (un)willingness to put their life at risk to fight terrorism are well written and delivered by Vijay. Also, the hero putting his sister in a high-risk operation provides the impetus and emotional connect with the audience.
It is interesting to note that the villain (Vidyut) tracks down the hero instead of other way around, which is usually seen. Another aspect which is told subtlely is Vijay’s undercover act passing off as a common man similar to the way terrorist sleeper cells operate. Vijay’s exterminating the sleeper cell operations in Mumbai is not revealed to his lover, family or others (except his cop friend Sathyan). This aspect could have been underlined a bit for additional impact and stronger appreciation for Jagdish’s character.
The love/comedy scenes and songs definitely stick out like sore thumb since they are not integrated well with the story line. It is understandable why AR Murugadoss had to make these compromises. We are pointing this out without really complaining since such intrusions have become essential to satisfy the fan base and common audience with diverse set of expectations.
- Stylish portrayal of Vijay in anti-terrorism operations have a perfect closure with mass elements. For instance, scenes such as simultaneous execution of 12-for-12 sleeper cell killings at precisely the same minute, sister rescue scenes with sniffer dog, and the final scene where he symbolically blows up the ship with his hand gesture and subsequent punch dialogue before villain killing are sure treats for fans.
- AR Murugadoss seems to have taken a tip from his association with Aamir Khan in Ghajini Hindi remake. Upon Aamir’s insistence, some emotional scenes involving Asin’s memory were added after climax action sequences in Hindi version. AR Murugadoss has used similar finish in Thuppakki giving a nice emotional touch and meaning to the movie by extolling the virtues of army.
- Kajal has done her role exceptionally well in perking up the lighter moments with her expressions, dance moves in songs and chirpy love scenes laced with humour. Kajal has good scope in both “Antarctica” song (interesting concept) and “Alaika Laika” (showcasing her dance moves). Kajal’s presence enlivens the scenes and songs for people looking for relief from action scenes.
- Santhosh Sivan‘s Cinematography and Sreekar Prasad‘s editing keep the narration tight despite relatively long running time. The candid capture of Mumbai adds to the style and character of the city. Santosh’s fast working style is critical to the successful shooting of scenes in real locations in Mumbai. Harris scores big in the final minutes with his song (“Poi Varavaa“) dedicated to army jawans which is sure to leave a lump in your throat. Harris’ BGM keeps up the pace and makes the operations look convincing with his theme track.
What could have been better?
- Song picturizations look low-budget. Almost 4 out of 5 songs solely rely on Vijay’s dance moves, which gets a bit repetitive for general public. AR Murugadoss and Santhosh Sivan have pulled out some of the old tricks of picturizing the songs in big stadiums, by using bright incandescent lights in the background to make it look richer. Vijay’s introduction song “Kutti Puli Kootam” and opening fight scenes are speed breakers right after the word “go”.
- Screenplay could have been tighter. Even though the individual scenes were riveting, the bigger purpose required to latch the audience interest lacks full conviction. The objective of killing the head of sleeper-cell (Vidyut) lacks macro-connection resulting in lack of depth for Vijay vs Vidyut’s clash. Some of the lengthy climax fight sequences in the ship could have been trimmed. The final 10+ minutes of man-to-man combat scenes with Vidyut led to some chatter among audience.
With right promotions and word of mouth reaching out to neutral and family audience, Thuppakki is well positioned to get tagged along with Ghilli and Pokiri.
Reviewer Rating –
We are Released New wp google drive plugin to make back of your wordpress site files to google drive.
Exclusive tutorial on How to Backup your WordPress blog to Google Drive. It is always recommended to backup your WordPress blog, which includes files (themes, plugins etc) and SQL tables (all your blog posts, comments, drafts etc are stored as tables in database).
Whenever your blog is gone (due to unsecured activities or some other reasons), these backups will help to get back your blog. In some cases, using 3rd party plugins and themes can also lead to malfunction of your blog, here also these backups helps to retain back your blog.
Reasons to Backup WordPress Blog to Google Drive
- Its a Google Product and is free to use up-to 5GB.
- Can get access to backups on any of the devices like Smartphones, Tablet PC’s, Laptops etc.
- Backups will be uploaded in quite less time (sometimes based on internet connection also).
- Highly Secure and reliable service, so there wont be any loss of data in the process.
- Backups can be shared with your blog partners (if have any) with a single click of mouse
How to Backup WordPress blog to Google Drive
Download and Install Google Drive for WordPress plugin from official WordPress plugin repository.
Here is the step-by-step guide that helps to backup your WordPress blog to Google Drive. Brief list of things you have to do in this tutorial:
- Follow this link Google APIs Console and login to your Google Account.
- Go to “API Access” tab and click on “Create an OAuth 2.0 client ID”
- In the pop-up window, give a product name and upload logo before clicking on “Next” button.
- By default “Web Application” will be selected and don’t change it.
- In “Your site or hostname” section, click on “More Options” to expand link sections.
- Click on “Create Client ID” and you have successfully created a Client ID using Google API Console.
- Copy the Client ID and Client Secret from API dashboard and paste them in “Backup Settings” page.
- You have to authorize the plugin by clicking on “Allow Access” button.
- Allow Access to the Plugin and the entire setup has been successfully installed.
Check Out : WordPress Plugin
How to automatically Backup WordPress blog to Google Drive
- Now, you can configure this plugin further by entering the custom folder ID of your Google Drive.
- Also define the maximum number of backups (use any positive integer in that field).
- Set the frequency of backup and everything will be automatically stored in your Google Drive.
- 6 Tips For Hosting WordPress On Rackspace Cloud Sites (rackspace.com)
- 7 WP Plugins For My Content Curation Blog (contentcurationdesktop.com)
- How to Move WordPress Site to New Host: Zero Downtime (shoutmeloud.com)
- WordPress Plugins: The Best of the Best (boldlygoing.com)
29,Vijay Enclave Krishna Street,
T.Nagar, Chennai - 600 017
Tamil Nadu, India.
Telephone : +91 44 4350 6361
Mobile : +91 98418 91000
Email : email@example.com
- திருந்திய எழிலன் April 25, 2017எழிலனின் தந்தை கல் உடைக்கும் தொழிலாளி. வெயிலில் மாதம் முழுவதும் உழைத்தாலும் கூட அவருக்கு மாத வருமானம் மிகவும் குறைவுதான். அந்த வருமானத்திலேயே அவர் குடியிருக்கும் வீட்டுக்கு வாடகையும் கொடுக்க வேண்டும். உணவு மற்றும் இதரச் செலவுகளையும் பார்த்துக் கொள்ள வேண்டும். தான் படும் கஷ்டங்களைத் தன்மகன் படக்கூடாது என்பதற்காக எழிலனை நன்றாகப் படிக்க வைக்க வேண்டும் என எண்ணின […]firstname.lastname@example.org (Eugin Bruce)
- மன்னிப்பு - சிறுகதை April 25, 2017“இப்படி கவனம் இல்லாம ஜியாமெட்ரி பாக்ஸைத் தொலைச்சுட்டு வந்து நிக்கிறியே. இது தப்பு கோகுல். இருந்தாலும் உன்னை மன்னிச்சுடறேன். நாளைக்கு வேற ஜியாமெட்ரி பாக்ஸ் வாங்கித் தர்றேன்” என்று மகனிடம் தன் மனைவி ரேவதி சொல்வதைக் கேட்டுக் கொண்டிருந்தான் கணேசன்.ரேவதி இப்படிச் சொல்வது முதல்முறை அல்ல. சில வருடங்களாகவே அவள் கோகுலிடம் இப்படித்தான் நடந்து கொள்கிறாள்.ஒருமுறை கோகுல் […]email@example.com (Eugin Bruce)
- எத்தன் செய்த தந்திரம்! October 4, 2016ஒரு சமயம் பக்கத்து பக்கத்து கிராமத்தில் இரண்டு திருடர்கள் வசித்து வந்தனர். இருவரும் பலே திருடர்கள். இவர்கள் இருவரும், சமயம் கிடைக்கும் போதெல்லாம், ஒருவரை ஒருவர் ஏமாற்றப் பார்ப்பது வழக்கம்.ஒரு நாள், வணிகர் ஒருவர் இறந்துவிட்டார் என்ற செய்தியைக் கேட்ட கொமுரு என்ற திருடன், "அவர் வீட்டிற்குச் சென்றால் ஏதாவது சுருட்டலாம்' என்று நினைத்து அங்கே சென்றான்.வண […]firstname.lastname@example.org (Eugin Bruce)
- முட்டாள் வேலைக்காரன்! November 17, 2015ஓர் ஊரில், வணிகன் ஒருவன் இருந்தான். பணக்காரனான அவன் சரியான கஞ்சன். எனவே, முட்டாளான ஒருவனை வேலைக்காரனாக வைத்திருந்தான். வணிகன்ஒருநாள் அவனை அழைத்து, "நம் வண்டியை எடுத்துக்கொண்டு பனங்காட்டுக்குப் போ... அங்கே பலர் பனைமரங்களை வெட்டி வண்டியில் ஏற்றிக்கொண்டு இருப்பர். அதேபோல் நீயும் மரங்களை வெட்டிக்கொண்டு வா!'' என்றான்.அப்படியே அவனும் வண்டியை ஓட்டிக் […]email@example.com (Eugin Bruce)
- நோ காகம் அண்ணா! November 11, 2015அந்த கல்யாண சத்திரத்தில் விதவிதமான உணவு பண்டங்கள் வைக்கப்பட்டிருந்தன. எந்த உணவை சுவைக்கலாம் என யோசித்த நேரத்தில், சமையல்காரன் வந்துவிடவே தப்பித்தோம், பிழைத்தோம் என மண்டபத்தை விட்டு வெளியே ஓடி வந்தது எலி.அந்த நேரத்தில் தெருவோரமாக இருந்த மதில் மீது ஒரு காகம் அமர்ந்திருந்தது. அந்தக் காகம் எலியைக் கண்டுவிட்டது. எலியைக் கண்ட மகிழ்ச்சியில் அந்தக் காகமானது, எலியின் […]firstname.lastname@example.org (Eugin Bruce)
- உங்க பேரைச் சொல்லி.... October 27, 2015கந்தசாமி என்பவர் வேலை தேடி அடுத்த ஊருக்குச் சென்றார். அங்கே சிலர் வருத்தத்துடன் இருப்பதைப் பார்த்தார்.""உங்களுக்கு என்ன துன்பம் நேர்ந்தது? ஏன் இப்படி வருத்தமாக இருக்கிறீர்கள்?'' என்று அன்புடன் கேட்டார்.""இந்த ஊர் பண்ணையார் கொடுமைக்காரராக இருக்கிறார். எங்களிடம் அதிக வேலை வாங்கு கிறார். கூலியும் சரியாக தருவது இல்லை. அவரை எதிர்க்க […]email@example.com (Eugin Bruce)
- எத்தன் செய்த தந்திரம்! October 26, 2015ஒரு சமயம் பக்கத்து பக்கத்து கிராமத்தில் இரண்டு திருடர்கள் வசித்து வந்தனர். இருவரும் பலே திருடர்கள். இவர்கள் இருவரும், சமயம் கிடைக்கும் போதெல்லாம், ஒருவரை ஒருவர் ஏமாற்றப் பார்ப்பது வழக்கம்.ஒரு நாள், வணிகர் ஒருவர் இறந்துவிட்டார் என்ற செய்தியைக் கேட்ட கொமுரு என்ற திருடன், "அவர் வீட்டிற்குச் சென்றால் ஏதாவது சுருட்டலாம்' என்று நினைத்து அங்கே சென்றான்.வண […]firstname.lastname@example.org (Eugin Bruce)
- மாட்டிக்கிட்டியா? October 12, 2015ஒரு நாதஸ்வரக்காரனும், ஒரு பெட்ரோமாக்ஸ்காரனும் நண்பர்களாக இருந்தனர். இருவரும் சில விழாக்களில் சேர்ந்து போவர்; சேர்ந்து வருவர். பெட்ரோமாக்ஸ் விளக்கால் இரவைப் பகலாக்குவான் ஒருவன். மற்றொருவன் நாதஸ்வரத்தால் விழாவை நாதவெள்ளத்தில் மிதக்க வைப்பான்.ஒருநாள் இருவருக்கும் சண்டை வந்தது; ஒருவரை ஒருவர் திட்டித் தீர்த்துக் கொண்டனர். எனவே, எந்தவொரு விழாவுக்கும் இருவரும் சேர […]email@example.com (Eugin Bruce)
- குறை - சிறுவர் கதை October 8, 2015தெத்துப்பட்டி என்ற ஊரில் சாந்தனு என்ற இளைஞன் இருந்தான். அவனுக்கு நகரத்தில் வேலை கிடைத்தது. அங்கேயே தங்கி வேலை பார்த்து வந்தான். அவனுக்குத் திருமணம் நடந்தது. தன் மனைவியை நகரத்திற்கு அழைத்து வந்து அவளுடன் குடும்பம் நடத்தினான்.முதல்நாள் வேலைக்குச் சென்றுவிட்டு வீடு திரும்பினான். ""இங்கே யாருமே சரி இல்லை. எல்லாரும் நம்மைப் பார்த்து பொறாமைப்படுகின்றனர் […]firstname.lastname@example.org (Eugin Bruce)
- எல்லாருமே கெட்டவர்கள்தான் ! October 5, 2015முன்னொரு காலத்தில் அங்கிரசர் என்றொரு ரிஷி, வனத்தில் வசித்து வந்தார். அவர் மிகவும் புகழ் பெற்றவர். அவரிடம் மாணாக்கர்கள் பலர் இருந்தனர். அவருடைய ஞானத்தில் இருந்து கணிசமான அனுகூலத்தை அவர்கள் பெற்றிருந்தனர் எனலாம்.அந்த மாணவர்களில் சிலர், பக்தியும், கடமையுணர்வும் கொண்டவர்கள். மற்றவர்களைவிட எளிதில் எதையும் கிரகித்துக் கொள்ளக் கூடியவர்களாக அவர்கள் இருந்தனர். அவர்கள […]email@example.com (Eugin Bruce)
My Group Fans
- 76,480 hits
- PHP – HTML5
- Back to Yuvan Shankar Raja
- PHP Access Modifiers
- Google Introduces Search Engine Apps : Springboard
- Overview of HADOOP
- Retrieving Google Analytics Data to Build a KPI Dashboard
- INTERESTING PAGES IN FACEBOOK
- PC Recovery Tips
- 10 Blacklisted Hacking countries:
- Too many passwords? Solution coming soon
|Subramani K Iyer on SINGAM II- My Review- EXC…|
|เบอร์สวย on Jawaharlal Nehru – Lady…|
|commercial music on ONLINE MARKETING TIPS…|
|Jeannie on Jawaharlal Nehru – Lady…|
|IBCSpisk on Availability Check in Registra…|
- Google Adjusts Ranking Signals to Demote Fake News by @MattGSouthern
- The Ultimate Guide to Stress-Free HTTPS Migration by @ab80
- The Epic Rise of SEO: How, Why & Where to Invest by @Jasmine_Sandler
- 52 Local SEO Strategies for SMBs by @bhartzer
- Bing Shopping Campaigns Adds Search Term Reports at Product Level by @MattGSouthern
- Google to Automatically Display Local Reviews in Your Native Language by @MattGSouthern
- Half of Google’s First Page Results are HTTPS, According to Moz by @MattGSouthern
- New: LinkedIn Launches Matched Audiences by @MrDannyGoodwin
- Bing: Changes to Copyright Removal Process by @MattGSouthern
- How to Beat Google’s Mobile Page Speed Benchmarks by @bsmarketer
- Tom Hanks tells Twitter CEO, villain role based on him April 25, 2017Tom Hanks is starring in a rare negative role in the new film The Circle directed by James Ponsoldt in which he plays a CEO of a huge company who is obsessed with surveillance firstname.lastname@example.org (Editor)
- Common factor between 'Baahubali' and 'Baahubali 2' April 25, 2017The Tamil version Director SSRahamoulis Baahubali 2 The Conclusion the sequel to the mega blockbuster of 2015 has just passed the Censor Board certification email@example.com (Editor)
- Regina Cassandra's new movie 'Hare Rama Hare Krishna' - details April 25, 2017Regina Cassandra who was a part of the superhit Managaram has Saravanan Irukka Bayamen with Udayanidhi Stalin releasing on May firstname.lastname@example.org (Editor)
- Shahid Afridi thanks Virat Kohli calling him Superstar April 25, 2017Shahid Afridi sent shivers down the spines of bowlers when he was batting and batsmen when he was email@example.com (Editor)
- Rajinikanth title for Sibiraj's next April 25, 2017As we had reported earlier young actors Sibiraj and Nikhila Vimal will be teaming up for the first time in a Tamil film directed by debutante Vinod a former associae of director VZDoraieditor@indiaglitz.com (Editor)
- 'Baahubali 2' adv. booking yet to start in many theaters- Why? April 25, 2017With just three days to go for the worldwide release of Baahubali 2 scheduled to hit the screens on April 28 2017 the advance bookings for this mega blockbusters sequel is yet to begin in many theaters across Tamil Nadueditor@indiaglitz.com (Editor)
- 'Kayal' Anandhi becomes 'Pasanga' Pandi's pair for Vijay's director April 25, 2017Nowadays quirky titles seem to be the flavor of the season for Kollywood directors and one such new project is called En Aaloda Seruppa Kanomeditor@indiaglitz.com (Editor)
- Tamil 'Baahubali 2' misses out on the Special format April 25, 2017With only three days to go before the release of Baahubali 2 the film has extreme positive buzz and is expected to take in a giant opening at the box offices firstname.lastname@example.org (Editor)
- Rahman's surprise birthday gift to Sachin Tendulkar April 25, 2017On Monday April 24 cricket icon Sachin Tendulkar celebrated his 44th birthday The entire social media space was filled with wishes for the legendary Indian email@example.com (Editor)
- Title of 'Mundasupatti' director's next with Vishnu Vishal-Amala Paul April 25, 2017Director Ramkumar o Mundasupatti fame is presently busy shooting for his second film starring Vishnu Vishal and Amala Paul in lead firstname.lastname@example.org (Editor)
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 25 Reasons to Use Website Live Chat for E-commerce Businesses [Infographic] March 20, 2017For many of us, shopping is a stress buster and the one thing that makes online shopping superior to traditional store-to-store traipsing, it is all the precious time we save when browsing from the comfort of our home. All online shoppers want the buying experience to be fast, convenient, and hassle-free. This is why one of... [Read More]The post 25 Reasons […]
- How to Increase Conversion Rates Using Confirmation Bias for Your Brand March 13, 2017For nearly four decades now, Apple has attracted legions of fans who swear by every product rolling off the assembly line. So much so that its once competitor and propagator of the PC, IBM, recently came out with a study that proclaims the superiority of Apple ‘MacBook’ over the PC. The day Apple went public... [Read More]The post How to Increase Conversion […]
- The Science Behind Inbound Marketing Strategies That Work! March 7, 2017Marketing Is No Longer An Art, It’s Now A Science; Learn The Science Of Marketing To Drive Business Results Since the beginning of time, advertising and therefore marketing has been considered art. Agencies put their best creative work out there and drove awareness, impressions and brand equity for their clients. People saw the ads and... [Read More]The post […]
- 10 Hacks for Social Media Lead Generation Without Any Ads – Infographic February 17, 2017Social media lead generation and marketing can easily be compared to a bottomless well. No matter how much we marketers try to hit the bottom, the rope just keeps falling short. Innovation keeps on happening and just when you think you got it figured out, a Snapchat jumps in and shakes up the scene. But... [Read More]The post 10 Hacks for Social Media Lead G […]
- 7 Real Estate Drip Campaigns You Should Be Setting up Right Away February 6, 2017For a product as unpredictable as real estate, reaching out to the right audience can be tricky. Modern realtors, builders and brokers are utilizing quite a few innovative ways to reach the millennials – videos, snapchat, Instagram, Pinterest and many more. But there’s one old-school method, no one has been able to write off yet:... [Read More]The post 7 Rea […]
- 21 Best Stock Image Sites You Can use for Your Content Marketing January 19, 2017Images! They are the lifeline of your content. With so much content being produced and consumed each day, our attention spans have shrunk. And images are the only way content creators can even hope to retain interest. With this growing demand for visual content, marketers need access to high quality images. But finding the best... [Read More]The post 21 Best […]
- Real Estate Leads Online In India [Download Checklist] January 18, 2017In a hurry? Get your hands on the meat right away! Download the Generate Real Estate Leads Online Checklist [PDF] While the internet has opened up a gamut of marketing possibi lities for real estate professionals, on the flip side – it has made life a whole lot busier for them. Generate Real Estate Leads... [Read More]The post Real Estate Leads Online In Ind […]
- The Growth and AMPlification of Mobile SEO: Webinar Deck January 12, 2017With the world shifting towards mobile devices, so have marketers. Google has started penalizing websites that are not mobile-friendly, and the shift of preferring smartphones over desktops has only been growing. This changing trend means that mobile SEO is gaining momentum. But what is it and how does it differ from normal SEO? Keeping in accordance... [Rea […]
- 9 Growth Hacks for E-commerce Businesses: Webinar Recording January 9, 2017We can all agree that E-commerce is big! What with the successes of mass aggregrators like Amazon and Flipkart, as well as e-commerce platforms that cater to niches such as Nykaa, BigBasket and Zivame, the shopping experience has totally changed. Newer businesses are jumping on the bandwagon, and even old established businesses now have an option... [Read Mo […]
- How the Sales Efficiency of an Equity Research Firm Increased 4X times January 6, 2017Research & Ranking, a part of the Equentis Wealth Advisory Services, is an Equity Market Research firm in India. They aim at helping investors with their wealth creation process by giving them information on the assets they invest in. While building their company, they discovered that their marketing methods were not as simplified as they would have... [ […]
- Chennai Floods#Chennai was washed away and everything stood still...This had never happened before... nobody was prepared for this.My child and I were alone and with no electricity and dead phone lines...I could not reach out to loved ones and they could not reach me...What in the world was happening??Totally cut off from civilisation...Life was in animated suspension for […]Shalini/Pop Shalini/Shalini Singh
- Ode to small coffins....Today I hold my child a little closerMy kiss lingers a little longerI laugh at his jokes a little harder Appreciate his handmade birthday card a little louder...I'm scared... Scared for my child's futureWhy should anyone be a victim of terrorWhy should so many innocent suffer?Why can't the killers be the ones in the coffer?My tears don't […]Shalini/Pop Shalini/Shalini Singh
- Dirty Dancing - Isai | S J Suryah | Shalini SinghMy latest release from the film 'ISAI' Composed and Directed by Mr.S.J.Surya. A kuthu song with english lyrics penned by moi... so excited to have had the opportunity to sing and write such a fun filled peppy number. Hope you all like it!Shalini/Pop Shalini/Shalini Singh
- 100 years of CinemaPicture taken at the event celebrating '100 years of Cinema' at Nehru Indoor Stadium. I had the opportunity of taking a pic with the great legend Mr.Yesudas, Sriniji and Manoji.- Posted using BlogPress from my iPadLocation:Nehru Indoor StadiumShalini/Pop Shalini/Shalini Singh
- Nalanum NandiniyumMy song 'Kadhal Veesum Kaatru' from Nalanum Nandiniyum is the first track on the jukebox.Shalini/Pop Shalini/Shalini Singh
- what is consistency????Many years ago... I would look at an office goer/ 9-5 er and think... they are so lucky... why you wonder...well... lets go back to when I was 5. It started out as a mere song to be sung on stage, but evolved into a mammoth production were I was required to sing and dance holding the worlds biggest heaviest mic(I wish I had a pic) with a choir of 30 being sh […]Shalini/Pop Shalini/Shalini Singh
- Making of the video - SUNRISERS ANTHEM - HINDI Shalini/Pop Shalini/Shalini Singh
- HYDERABAD IPL TEAM SUNRISERS ANTHEM sung by SHALINI SINGH,BLAAZE & ABHAY JODHPURKAR composed by G.V.PRAKASH Shalini/Pop Shalini/Shalini Singh
- UntitledThere are so many things happening around us... new ventures, new inventions,new discoveries.... there is so much to know... on one hand you discover that there are these new #google cars that dont need a driver... and that is instantly stale news when they come out with the new google glass! Felix Baumgartner jumps off the edge of space and an adrenaline ju […]Shalini/Pop Shalini/Shalini Singh
- Shalini Singh: Video and Print Interview of Shalini in 'The Hindu' Metro PlusShalini Singh: Video and Print Interview of Shalini in 'The Hindu' Metro PlusShalini/Pop Shalini/Shalini Singh