Springboard is designed and marketed towards business and enterprise users of Google’s productivity apps — particularly those that have to regularly sort and search through large numbers of documents and files.
Within the same announcement Google also announce a significant upgrade to Google Sites, which is a tool designed by the company for creating web pages. The update will allow users to easily pull in information from other Google apps, and features all fully responsive designs for all of its layouts.
Both Springboard and the upgrade to Sites are currently being tested amongst a select group of users in Google’s early adopter program. If you’re interested in getting an early look at Springboard you can sign up here. An official public release date was not mentioned in the announcement.
- Global: This refers to the entire installation.
- Website: Websites are ‘parents’ of stores. A website consists of one or more stores. Websites can be set up to share customer data, or not to share any data
- Store (or store view group): Stores are ‘children’ of websites. Products and Categories are managed on the store level. A root category is configured for each store view group, allowing multiple stores under the same website to have totally different catalog structures.
- Store View: A store needs one or more store views to be browse-able in the front-end. The catalog structure per store view will always be the same, it simply allows for multiple presentations of the data in the front. 90% of implementations will likely use store views to allow customers to switch between 2 or more languages.
Let’s say you want to sell appliances, consumer electronics, and DVD’s and CD’s. For the purpose of this example we’ll separate the catalog into two stores and three websites. The appliance line will be sold on its own website, and the remaining items on another website. You bought appliances.com and coolstuff.com for this purpose. You don’t want customer data and order data to be shared between the two websites, so data sharing will be turn off in the configuration between them.
Under coolstuff.com you create two stores – Electronics, and Media. Consumer electronics will be sold through the electronics store, and the media items through the Media store. Since each line of items is very extensive, it makes sense to create a separate category structure for the Media store and the Electronics store… otherwise the category tree would be large and cumbersome. When the stores are created, you simply assign a different root category to each store.
In addition, you want to feature your catalog for both websites in English and Spanish. To do this, you will create an English and Spanish store view for each of the three stores. When entering catalog data you can switch store views in the admin to create the additional product titles, descriptions etc…
The configuration of Magento uses GWS as a kind of tree when setting up the stores. When it is initially installed, all configuration settings point to “default”, meaning the global installation. A check box next to each configurable item can be un-checked in a particular website or store view, to indicate that this item will be specific to this website or store view. For example, you will offer authorize.net as a payment module on both websites, but you only want to offer google checkout on coolstuff.com. In the configuration, you’d select coolstuff.com in the store view drop-down, find the google API settings, and un-check “use default” in the google checkout tab. For this specific website you can now enable or disable google checkout.
All modules in the configuration function the same way.
Moving on to store views – after a store view has been created, you can configure the layout and visual settings of the store view however you’d like – a drop-down allows customers to switch between store views. This will reload the current page with the alternate view. This can be used for multiple languages, but can also be a way to easily do A-B testing between several design packages to see if one yields more conversions. The possibilities are endless!
The above is meant as a basic overview of this functionality – the best way to learn how to set it all up is to install Magento and get in there and start playing around.
Step 1: Once you log in to your ‘Ads Manager’ tab, click on the Conversion Tracking button on the left side bar.
Step 2: Then click on the ‘Create Conversion Pixel’ tab to begin the process.
Step 3: You will be directed to this pop-up, which will ask you for a:
1. Name: An appropriate name will help you remember what you are tracking. (Example: Lead Generation – GATE Ad)
2. Category: This will help you decide the type of action that you want to track on your site. You can choose from the following:
4. Key Page Views
5. Adds to Cart
6. Other Website Conversions
(For the purpose of this example, we have selected ‘Leads’).
The code should be placed on the page that a user will finally see when the transaction is complete.
Here is the tricky part. The code should not go on all pages. For that matter, it should not even go to the landing page of your product. The code should be placed on the page that a user will finally see when the transaction is complete.
For Example: If you want to track when students register for your GATE coaching, paste the code on the registration confirmation page/thank you page and not on the form that they need to submit.
How do you confirm that your conversion is working properly?
2. Check that Facebook is receiving the conversion events from your website. Go to the conversion tracking tab in your Ads Manager account. There you will see a list of the conversion tracking pixels that you have created. If the conversion tracking pixel has been successfully implemented and a conversion event has been recorded, it will be reflected in the Pixel Status column. If the status shows active, it means that the page which contains the pixel has been viewed by users. If it shows inactive, it means that over the last 24 hours, the page with the pixel has not been viewed.
3.Later, when you create your Facebook ad , you need to check the track conversions box under the campaign, pricing and schedule tab to enable tracking.
Facebook Inc (FB.O) is paying $55 million to $60 million to buy Face.com, according to people familiar with the matter, acquiring the company that provides the facial-recognition technology used by the world’s largest social network to help users identify and tag photos.
The deal bolsters one of Facebook’s most popular features — the sharing and handling of photos — but the use of the startup’s
has spurred concerns about user privacy.
The No. 1 social network will pay cash and stock for Face.com, potentially paying as much as $60 million, two sources with knowledge of the deal said. Media reports in past weeks have pegged the transaction at $80 million to $100 million.
Neither Facebook nor Face.com disclosed terms of the deal, which is expected to close in coming weeks.
Facebook, which will acquire the technology and the employees of the 11-person Israeli company, said in a statement that the deal allows the company to bring a “long-time technology vendor in house.”
Face.com, which has raised nearly $5 million from investors including Russian Web search site Yandex (YNDX.O), launched its first product in 2009. The company makes standalone applications that consumers can use to help them identify photos of themselves and of their friends on Facebook, as well as providing the technology that Facebook has integrated into its service.
Facebook uses the technology to scan a user’s newly uploaded photos, compares faces in the snapshots with previous pictures, then tries to match faces and suggest name tags. When a match is found, Facebook alerts the person uploading the photos and invites them to “tag,” or identify, the person in the photo.
Responding to inquiries from U.S. and European privacy advocates, Facebook last year made it easier for users to opt out of its controversial facial-recognition technology for photographs posted on the website, an effort to address concerns that it had violated consumers’ privacy.
The deal is the latest in a string of acquisitions by Facebook in recent months, including the $1 billion acquisition of mobile photo-sharing service Instagram. U.S. antitrust regulators are undertaking an extended review of the Instagram deal, which Facebook expects to close by the end of the year.
Shares of Facebook, which continue to trade below the price at which they were offered during the initial public offering in May, closed Monday’s regular session up 4.7 percent at $31.41.
- Facebook buys Face.com facial recognition company (huffingtonpost.com)
- Facebook to buy facial-recognition startup (business.financialpost.com)
- Even bigger Big Brother: Facebook purchases Israeli facial recognition company Face.com (EndtheLie.com)
- Facebook buys facial recognition startup Face.com (venturebeat.com)
- Facebook buys facial-recognition startup (stuff.co.nz)
FROM the Below Article was Copied from the website http://blog.engag.io/2012/04/15/social-gestures-and-the-social-web-part-i/
The Original Author – MR. William Mougayar
The crowd-sourced nature of social gestures adds up to a lot of value. After all, Facebook with all its might was mostly based and founded on 3 basic social gestures: liking, sharing and linking, each taking a fraction of a second to accomplish.
I’ve been thinking a lot about the hierarchy of social gestures in terms of value and potential. And I came-up with the following way to organize them into a taxonomy where certain gestures are grouped with each other according to the objective they are meant to achieve and the purpose they target: People, Interests or Content.
The graph below is self-explanatory. The objective of social gesturing is to a) grab Attention, b) Express yourself, c) Curate interests (or content), d) develop Relationships, or e) Engage with people.
The most commonly used Social Gestures are Sharing, Linking and Liking when it comes to Content, and Following or Friending when it comes to People. But the area that holds the most promise is Engagement with People.
There is an ascending amount of time it takes to accomplish each gesture. If you look at the two extremes, Discussing something with someone is a lot more time-consuming than Clicking on content or Sharing it.
Personally, and for Engagio, I’m very interested in the gestures around Social Engagement. I think we’re just getting started in that segment, and I plan to cover more on that topic in Part II of this post.
In the meantime, what is your opinion on the following 3 questions:
- Are there other Social Gestures that you are seeing?
- Do you see new ones that are emerging?
- Which ones do you use the most?
- Engagio: A Canadian Startup Story and the future of the Social Web (startupnorth.ca)
- Engagio wants to be your one-stop social inbox (gigaom.com)
- How to swear in Italian (afrahm.wordpress.com)
- Don’t Export Your American Hand Gestures [Infographic] (communicationstudies.com)
- ShadowPuppets prototype lets you pinch-to-zoom, click, and scroll with shadow gestures (theverge.com)
29,Vijay Enclave Krishna Street,
T.Nagar, Chennai - 600 017
Tamil Nadu, India.
Telephone : +91 44 4350 6361
Mobile : +91 98418 91000
Email : email@example.com
- திருந்திய எழிலன் April 25, 2017எழிலனின் தந்தை கல் உடைக்கும் தொழிலாளி. வெயிலில் மாதம் முழுவதும் உழைத்தாலும் கூட அவருக்கு மாத வருமானம் மிகவும் குறைவுதான். அந்த வருமானத்திலேயே அவர் குடியிருக்கும் வீட்டுக்கு வாடகையும் கொடுக்க வேண்டும். உணவு மற்றும் இதரச் செலவுகளையும் பார்த்துக் கொள்ள வேண்டும். தான் படும் கஷ்டங்களைத் தன்மகன் படக்கூடாது என்பதற்காக எழிலனை நன்றாகப் படிக்க வைக்க வேண்டும் என எண்ணின […]firstname.lastname@example.org (Eugin Bruce)
- மன்னிப்பு - சிறுகதை April 25, 2017“இப்படி கவனம் இல்லாம ஜியாமெட்ரி பாக்ஸைத் தொலைச்சுட்டு வந்து நிக்கிறியே. இது தப்பு கோகுல். இருந்தாலும் உன்னை மன்னிச்சுடறேன். நாளைக்கு வேற ஜியாமெட்ரி பாக்ஸ் வாங்கித் தர்றேன்” என்று மகனிடம் தன் மனைவி ரேவதி சொல்வதைக் கேட்டுக் கொண்டிருந்தான் கணேசன்.ரேவதி இப்படிச் சொல்வது முதல்முறை அல்ல. சில வருடங்களாகவே அவள் கோகுலிடம் இப்படித்தான் நடந்து கொள்கிறாள்.ஒருமுறை கோகுல் […]email@example.com (Eugin Bruce)
- எத்தன் செய்த தந்திரம்! October 4, 2016ஒரு சமயம் பக்கத்து பக்கத்து கிராமத்தில் இரண்டு திருடர்கள் வசித்து வந்தனர். இருவரும் பலே திருடர்கள். இவர்கள் இருவரும், சமயம் கிடைக்கும் போதெல்லாம், ஒருவரை ஒருவர் ஏமாற்றப் பார்ப்பது வழக்கம்.ஒரு நாள், வணிகர் ஒருவர் இறந்துவிட்டார் என்ற செய்தியைக் கேட்ட கொமுரு என்ற திருடன், "அவர் வீட்டிற்குச் சென்றால் ஏதாவது சுருட்டலாம்' என்று நினைத்து அங்கே சென்றான்.வண […]firstname.lastname@example.org (Eugin Bruce)
- முட்டாள் வேலைக்காரன்! November 17, 2015ஓர் ஊரில், வணிகன் ஒருவன் இருந்தான். பணக்காரனான அவன் சரியான கஞ்சன். எனவே, முட்டாளான ஒருவனை வேலைக்காரனாக வைத்திருந்தான். வணிகன்ஒருநாள் அவனை அழைத்து, "நம் வண்டியை எடுத்துக்கொண்டு பனங்காட்டுக்குப் போ... அங்கே பலர் பனைமரங்களை வெட்டி வண்டியில் ஏற்றிக்கொண்டு இருப்பர். அதேபோல் நீயும் மரங்களை வெட்டிக்கொண்டு வா!'' என்றான்.அப்படியே அவனும் வண்டியை ஓட்டிக் […]email@example.com (Eugin Bruce)
- நோ காகம் அண்ணா! November 11, 2015அந்த கல்யாண சத்திரத்தில் விதவிதமான உணவு பண்டங்கள் வைக்கப்பட்டிருந்தன. எந்த உணவை சுவைக்கலாம் என யோசித்த நேரத்தில், சமையல்காரன் வந்துவிடவே தப்பித்தோம், பிழைத்தோம் என மண்டபத்தை விட்டு வெளியே ஓடி வந்தது எலி.அந்த நேரத்தில் தெருவோரமாக இருந்த மதில் மீது ஒரு காகம் அமர்ந்திருந்தது. அந்தக் காகம் எலியைக் கண்டுவிட்டது. எலியைக் கண்ட மகிழ்ச்சியில் அந்தக் காகமானது, எலியின் […]firstname.lastname@example.org (Eugin Bruce)
- உங்க பேரைச் சொல்லி.... October 27, 2015கந்தசாமி என்பவர் வேலை தேடி அடுத்த ஊருக்குச் சென்றார். அங்கே சிலர் வருத்தத்துடன் இருப்பதைப் பார்த்தார்.""உங்களுக்கு என்ன துன்பம் நேர்ந்தது? ஏன் இப்படி வருத்தமாக இருக்கிறீர்கள்?'' என்று அன்புடன் கேட்டார்.""இந்த ஊர் பண்ணையார் கொடுமைக்காரராக இருக்கிறார். எங்களிடம் அதிக வேலை வாங்கு கிறார். கூலியும் சரியாக தருவது இல்லை. அவரை எதிர்க்க […]email@example.com (Eugin Bruce)
- எத்தன் செய்த தந்திரம்! October 26, 2015ஒரு சமயம் பக்கத்து பக்கத்து கிராமத்தில் இரண்டு திருடர்கள் வசித்து வந்தனர். இருவரும் பலே திருடர்கள். இவர்கள் இருவரும், சமயம் கிடைக்கும் போதெல்லாம், ஒருவரை ஒருவர் ஏமாற்றப் பார்ப்பது வழக்கம்.ஒரு நாள், வணிகர் ஒருவர் இறந்துவிட்டார் என்ற செய்தியைக் கேட்ட கொமுரு என்ற திருடன், "அவர் வீட்டிற்குச் சென்றால் ஏதாவது சுருட்டலாம்' என்று நினைத்து அங்கே சென்றான்.வண […]firstname.lastname@example.org (Eugin Bruce)
- மாட்டிக்கிட்டியா? October 12, 2015ஒரு நாதஸ்வரக்காரனும், ஒரு பெட்ரோமாக்ஸ்காரனும் நண்பர்களாக இருந்தனர். இருவரும் சில விழாக்களில் சேர்ந்து போவர்; சேர்ந்து வருவர். பெட்ரோமாக்ஸ் விளக்கால் இரவைப் பகலாக்குவான் ஒருவன். மற்றொருவன் நாதஸ்வரத்தால் விழாவை நாதவெள்ளத்தில் மிதக்க வைப்பான்.ஒருநாள் இருவருக்கும் சண்டை வந்தது; ஒருவரை ஒருவர் திட்டித் தீர்த்துக் கொண்டனர். எனவே, எந்தவொரு விழாவுக்கும் இருவரும் சேர […]email@example.com (Eugin Bruce)
- குறை - சிறுவர் கதை October 8, 2015தெத்துப்பட்டி என்ற ஊரில் சாந்தனு என்ற இளைஞன் இருந்தான். அவனுக்கு நகரத்தில் வேலை கிடைத்தது. அங்கேயே தங்கி வேலை பார்த்து வந்தான். அவனுக்குத் திருமணம் நடந்தது. தன் மனைவியை நகரத்திற்கு அழைத்து வந்து அவளுடன் குடும்பம் நடத்தினான்.முதல்நாள் வேலைக்குச் சென்றுவிட்டு வீடு திரும்பினான். ""இங்கே யாருமே சரி இல்லை. எல்லாரும் நம்மைப் பார்த்து பொறாமைப்படுகின்றனர் […]firstname.lastname@example.org (Eugin Bruce)
- எல்லாருமே கெட்டவர்கள்தான் ! October 5, 2015முன்னொரு காலத்தில் அங்கிரசர் என்றொரு ரிஷி, வனத்தில் வசித்து வந்தார். அவர் மிகவும் புகழ் பெற்றவர். அவரிடம் மாணாக்கர்கள் பலர் இருந்தனர். அவருடைய ஞானத்தில் இருந்து கணிசமான அனுகூலத்தை அவர்கள் பெற்றிருந்தனர் எனலாம்.அந்த மாணவர்களில் சிலர், பக்தியும், கடமையுணர்வும் கொண்டவர்கள். மற்றவர்களைவிட எளிதில் எதையும் கிரகித்துக் கொள்ளக் கூடியவர்களாக அவர்கள் இருந்தனர். அவர்கள […]email@example.com (Eugin Bruce)
My Group Fans
- 76,480 hits
- PHP – HTML5
- Back to Yuvan Shankar Raja
- PHP Access Modifiers
- Google Introduces Search Engine Apps : Springboard
- Overview of HADOOP
- Retrieving Google Analytics Data to Build a KPI Dashboard
- INTERESTING PAGES IN FACEBOOK
- PC Recovery Tips
- 10 Blacklisted Hacking countries:
- Too many passwords? Solution coming soon
|Subramani K Iyer on SINGAM II- My Review- EXC…|
|เบอร์สวย on Jawaharlal Nehru – Lady…|
|commercial music on ONLINE MARKETING TIPS…|
|Jeannie on Jawaharlal Nehru – Lady…|
|IBCSpisk on Availability Check in Registra…|
- Google Adjusts Ranking Signals to Demote Fake News by @MattGSouthern
- The Ultimate Guide to Stress-Free HTTPS Migration by @ab80
- The Epic Rise of SEO: How, Why & Where to Invest by @Jasmine_Sandler
- 52 Local SEO Strategies for SMBs by @bhartzer
- Bing Shopping Campaigns Adds Search Term Reports at Product Level by @MattGSouthern
- Google to Automatically Display Local Reviews in Your Native Language by @MattGSouthern
- Half of Google’s First Page Results are HTTPS, According to Moz by @MattGSouthern
- New: LinkedIn Launches Matched Audiences by @MrDannyGoodwin
- Bing: Changes to Copyright Removal Process by @MattGSouthern
- How to Beat Google’s Mobile Page Speed Benchmarks by @bsmarketer
- Tom Hanks tells Twitter CEO, villain role based on him April 25, 2017Tom Hanks is starring in a rare negative role in the new film The Circle directed by James Ponsoldt in which he plays a CEO of a huge company who is obsessed with surveillance firstname.lastname@example.org (Editor)
- Common factor between 'Baahubali' and 'Baahubali 2' April 25, 2017The Tamil version Director SSRahamoulis Baahubali 2 The Conclusion the sequel to the mega blockbuster of 2015 has just passed the Censor Board certification email@example.com (Editor)
- Regina Cassandra's new movie 'Hare Rama Hare Krishna' - details April 25, 2017Regina Cassandra who was a part of the superhit Managaram has Saravanan Irukka Bayamen with Udayanidhi Stalin releasing on May firstname.lastname@example.org (Editor)
- Shahid Afridi thanks Virat Kohli calling him Superstar April 25, 2017Shahid Afridi sent shivers down the spines of bowlers when he was batting and batsmen when he was email@example.com (Editor)
- Rajinikanth title for Sibiraj's next April 25, 2017As we had reported earlier young actors Sibiraj and Nikhila Vimal will be teaming up for the first time in a Tamil film directed by debutante Vinod a former associae of director VZDoraieditor@indiaglitz.com (Editor)
- 'Baahubali 2' adv. booking yet to start in many theaters- Why? April 25, 2017With just three days to go for the worldwide release of Baahubali 2 scheduled to hit the screens on April 28 2017 the advance bookings for this mega blockbusters sequel is yet to begin in many theaters across Tamil Nadueditor@indiaglitz.com (Editor)
- 'Kayal' Anandhi becomes 'Pasanga' Pandi's pair for Vijay's director April 25, 2017Nowadays quirky titles seem to be the flavor of the season for Kollywood directors and one such new project is called En Aaloda Seruppa Kanomeditor@indiaglitz.com (Editor)
- Tamil 'Baahubali 2' misses out on the Special format April 25, 2017With only three days to go before the release of Baahubali 2 the film has extreme positive buzz and is expected to take in a giant opening at the box offices firstname.lastname@example.org (Editor)
- Rahman's surprise birthday gift to Sachin Tendulkar April 25, 2017On Monday April 24 cricket icon Sachin Tendulkar celebrated his 44th birthday The entire social media space was filled with wishes for the legendary Indian email@example.com (Editor)
- Title of 'Mundasupatti' director's next with Vishnu Vishal-Amala Paul April 25, 2017Director Ramkumar o Mundasupatti fame is presently busy shooting for his second film starring Vishnu Vishal and Amala Paul in lead firstname.lastname@example.org (Editor)
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 25 Reasons to Use Website Live Chat for E-commerce Businesses [Infographic] March 20, 2017For many of us, shopping is a stress buster and the one thing that makes online shopping superior to traditional store-to-store traipsing, it is all the precious time we save when browsing from the comfort of our home. All online shoppers want the buying experience to be fast, convenient, and hassle-free. This is why one of... [Read More]The post 25 Reasons […]
- How to Increase Conversion Rates Using Confirmation Bias for Your Brand March 13, 2017For nearly four decades now, Apple has attracted legions of fans who swear by every product rolling off the assembly line. So much so that its once competitor and propagator of the PC, IBM, recently came out with a study that proclaims the superiority of Apple ‘MacBook’ over the PC. The day Apple went public... [Read More]The post How to Increase Conversion […]
- The Science Behind Inbound Marketing Strategies That Work! March 7, 2017Marketing Is No Longer An Art, It’s Now A Science; Learn The Science Of Marketing To Drive Business Results Since the beginning of time, advertising and therefore marketing has been considered art. Agencies put their best creative work out there and drove awareness, impressions and brand equity for their clients. People saw the ads and... [Read More]The post […]
- 10 Hacks for Social Media Lead Generation Without Any Ads – Infographic February 17, 2017Social media lead generation and marketing can easily be compared to a bottomless well. No matter how much we marketers try to hit the bottom, the rope just keeps falling short. Innovation keeps on happening and just when you think you got it figured out, a Snapchat jumps in and shakes up the scene. But... [Read More]The post 10 Hacks for Social Media Lead G […]
- 7 Real Estate Drip Campaigns You Should Be Setting up Right Away February 6, 2017For a product as unpredictable as real estate, reaching out to the right audience can be tricky. Modern realtors, builders and brokers are utilizing quite a few innovative ways to reach the millennials – videos, snapchat, Instagram, Pinterest and many more. But there’s one old-school method, no one has been able to write off yet:... [Read More]The post 7 Rea […]
- 21 Best Stock Image Sites You Can use for Your Content Marketing January 19, 2017Images! They are the lifeline of your content. With so much content being produced and consumed each day, our attention spans have shrunk. And images are the only way content creators can even hope to retain interest. With this growing demand for visual content, marketers need access to high quality images. But finding the best... [Read More]The post 21 Best […]
- Real Estate Leads Online In India [Download Checklist] January 18, 2017In a hurry? Get your hands on the meat right away! Download the Generate Real Estate Leads Online Checklist [PDF] While the internet has opened up a gamut of marketing possibi lities for real estate professionals, on the flip side – it has made life a whole lot busier for them. Generate Real Estate Leads... [Read More]The post Real Estate Leads Online In Ind […]
- The Growth and AMPlification of Mobile SEO: Webinar Deck January 12, 2017With the world shifting towards mobile devices, so have marketers. Google has started penalizing websites that are not mobile-friendly, and the shift of preferring smartphones over desktops has only been growing. This changing trend means that mobile SEO is gaining momentum. But what is it and how does it differ from normal SEO? Keeping in accordance... [Rea […]
- 9 Growth Hacks for E-commerce Businesses: Webinar Recording January 9, 2017We can all agree that E-commerce is big! What with the successes of mass aggregrators like Amazon and Flipkart, as well as e-commerce platforms that cater to niches such as Nykaa, BigBasket and Zivame, the shopping experience has totally changed. Newer businesses are jumping on the bandwagon, and even old established businesses now have an option... [Read Mo […]
- How the Sales Efficiency of an Equity Research Firm Increased 4X times January 6, 2017Research & Ranking, a part of the Equentis Wealth Advisory Services, is an Equity Market Research firm in India. They aim at helping investors with their wealth creation process by giving them information on the assets they invest in. While building their company, they discovered that their marketing methods were not as simplified as they would have... [ […]
- Chennai Floods#Chennai was washed away and everything stood still...This had never happened before... nobody was prepared for this.My child and I were alone and with no electricity and dead phone lines...I could not reach out to loved ones and they could not reach me...What in the world was happening??Totally cut off from civilisation...Life was in animated suspension for […]Shalini/Pop Shalini/Shalini Singh
- Ode to small coffins....Today I hold my child a little closerMy kiss lingers a little longerI laugh at his jokes a little harder Appreciate his handmade birthday card a little louder...I'm scared... Scared for my child's futureWhy should anyone be a victim of terrorWhy should so many innocent suffer?Why can't the killers be the ones in the coffer?My tears don't […]Shalini/Pop Shalini/Shalini Singh
- Dirty Dancing - Isai | S J Suryah | Shalini SinghMy latest release from the film 'ISAI' Composed and Directed by Mr.S.J.Surya. A kuthu song with english lyrics penned by moi... so excited to have had the opportunity to sing and write such a fun filled peppy number. Hope you all like it!Shalini/Pop Shalini/Shalini Singh
- 100 years of CinemaPicture taken at the event celebrating '100 years of Cinema' at Nehru Indoor Stadium. I had the opportunity of taking a pic with the great legend Mr.Yesudas, Sriniji and Manoji.- Posted using BlogPress from my iPadLocation:Nehru Indoor StadiumShalini/Pop Shalini/Shalini Singh
- Nalanum NandiniyumMy song 'Kadhal Veesum Kaatru' from Nalanum Nandiniyum is the first track on the jukebox.Shalini/Pop Shalini/Shalini Singh
- what is consistency????Many years ago... I would look at an office goer/ 9-5 er and think... they are so lucky... why you wonder...well... lets go back to when I was 5. It started out as a mere song to be sung on stage, but evolved into a mammoth production were I was required to sing and dance holding the worlds biggest heaviest mic(I wish I had a pic) with a choir of 30 being sh […]Shalini/Pop Shalini/Shalini Singh
- Making of the video - SUNRISERS ANTHEM - HINDI Shalini/Pop Shalini/Shalini Singh
- HYDERABAD IPL TEAM SUNRISERS ANTHEM sung by SHALINI SINGH,BLAAZE & ABHAY JODHPURKAR composed by G.V.PRAKASH Shalini/Pop Shalini/Shalini Singh
- UntitledThere are so many things happening around us... new ventures, new inventions,new discoveries.... there is so much to know... on one hand you discover that there are these new #google cars that dont need a driver... and that is instantly stale news when they come out with the new google glass! Felix Baumgartner jumps off the edge of space and an adrenaline ju […]Shalini/Pop Shalini/Shalini Singh
- Shalini Singh: Video and Print Interview of Shalini in 'The Hindu' Metro PlusShalini Singh: Video and Print Interview of Shalini in 'The Hindu' Metro PlusShalini/Pop Shalini/Shalini Singh