WP Property Sale/Rent for creating and managing real estate agents and people who are willing to list their property. https://selvabalaji.wordpress.com
Great options to list properties on your own WordPress website. WP Property Sale/Rent for creating and managing highly real estate agents and people who are willing to list their property listing on their own WordPress site.
WP Property Sale/Rent is the WordPress plugin for creating and managing highly customization real estate, property management, and completely custom listings showcase websites. Turn your WordPress powered site into a real estate site. Create listings, upload images, display a dynamic map, slideshow, agent information,Google Maps, Send A Inquiry to agents Directly, Image slide show, and much more.
As always, integration is seamless, the system is expandable and customization, functionality is rich, and we are here to support it.
If you are looking to build a site where you can list property for sale or rent, this is the plugin you need.
- Add Property
- Add multiple property photos
- Advanced property search
- jQuery slider in property detailed view
- property options so you can add any type of property listing
- multiple categories
- Property search widget.
- Advanced search widget and custom page.
- Custom property listing page
- Custom manage-able property types
- Manage the number of property listing per page
Advanced property search page
- Create a normal page in your wordpress website
- Editor of the page, add this short code [PROPERTY_ADVANCED_SEARCH]
We are happy to release “My Team” a new WordPress to display team/staff members. You can also display a set of pictures and information in different layouts.
Nowadays, WordPress is more than just a blog. And behind such website is a team. The plugin acknowledges those guys, by creating a template which anyone can copy in his theme directory and have a page ready for the people behind it. The plugin provides the administrator with a nice interface to add/edit/delete the team members. The plugin is under active development so keep checking the page. The plugin uses the short-code given at
You can display the entries in 4 different main ways
- Grid view.
- Grid view with Information on hover.
- Table list view.
- Number of Columns.
- Image Shapes and effects.
- Text Align.
- Special Settings.
- Image Sizes.
- Email Settings.
- Single Page Settings.
- Auto Generation Shortcode & PHP Function.
Internet has become a powerful marketing source for the benefit of mankind. Many websites are available in the
internet, fulfilling various purposes. These websites need to be in the top rankings in the search engines to maintain
its popularity and to increase the volume of traffic to the site. Search Engine optimization (SEO) serves the above
purpose. If the pages of the website are optimized with high targeted key words, the rank of the site increases.
Higher the rank, higher is the amount of visitors to the site.
Maintenance of Ranks:
Search engine Optimization involves a number of techniques to increase the ranking and sales of the website
through search engines. Some of the points to be noted for Search engine optimization are,
Keywords: The web pages should be rich in content, communicative and item-specific. The web pages should
contain the highly specific keywords which are frequently searched by the users. This helps to increase the position
of the website in the search engine. For optimization purpose, the pages should be checked with keyword density
Link Popularity: The links in the website is marked factor which decides the ranking of the website. The number of
incoming links which conjoin to various files, directories, keywords and also to other sites is called as link
Good Content: The content of the website should be periodically updated so that it becomes alive and effective. The
website should contain good content for the visitors to use it efficiently. Also, the content’s flow throughout the
page should be relevant. Thus clarity and relevancy are the key points to be noted for search engine optimization.
Pay Per Click: Another method of increasing the website’s popularity is pay per click advertisements. According to
this method, the website owner maintains an agreement with the search engine on a specific keyword. Every time
when a user clicks the keyword, the owner is supposed to pay a specific amount mentioned in the agreement. Thus
the ranking of the site is increased followed by good volume of traffic.
Accordant Title Tags: Relevant title tags and meta tags should be given to the web page for user convenience. The
title tags should be shorter in length with 6-8 words and should not be too critical to analyze. The description tag is
also required to describe briefly the content of the web page. Readability will also increase the number of visitors to
Web Design Factors: The factors involving web site design also affects the ranking of the website. Some of them are;
Frames: Certain search engines are not compatible using frames. For the website which uses frames, they should
also use NOFRAMES section in each page to avoid the above said backward compatibility of certain search
Better Indexing: Avoiding graphics in the web pages containing keywords will help in better indexing of the search
engines. If the html code is less, then the search engine can access it faster and easier. Search engines are not
comfortable with the pages which are more than 100 Kbps.
Things to be Avoided: Flash should be avoided in a web page since it takes more time to explain a single concept
and also to load. PDF s should be avoided since there is no summary of the concept in the HTML. This reduces the
ranking of the website. Frames also should be avoided.
It is better to create the website with the following guidelines rather than to alter it depending upon the
consequences. Thus, care should be taken to during creation and maintenance of the website to place it in the higher
position of the search engine.
BASIC SEO BASIC SEO STEPS
- 1. Choose relevant keywords for your site: It must be ensured that keywords chosen reflect the site’s purpose and
content. Keywords and phrases which your target audience searches for should be selected. There is no point in
using keywords or key phrases which nobody searches for. Any site needs targeted traffic and thus make sure that
only relevant audience which may benefit or buy products from your site visits. So choose your keywords wisely.
There are various keyword research tools – both free and paid which may help you in selecting the best keywords for
- 2. Keyword rich relevant content: A website should have excellent content reflecting the sites purpose and
intentions. Care should be taken that keywords and phrases are not stuffed in the content. Keyword stuffing maybe
construed as spamming by search engines.
- 3. Proper use of Title tags: Any webpage should have title tag with the keywords that you have chosen. This is
single most important aspect of search engine optimization.
- 4. H1 tags with keywords for content titles: Content titles should have targeted keywords using H1 tags.
- 5. Link optimization: Placing targeted keywords into the links is an important factor because search engine robots
read the links as they crawl the webpage. Their algorithms understand the association between the anchor text and
the page that has been linked.
- 6. Image Optimization: A SEO Consultant must also ensure that images used in the website have descriptive,
keyword-rich alternative attributes (alt) that are useful for visitors and search engines alike.
- 7. Sitemap: Sitemap with text links to all the pages of a website is very important to ensure that search engines bots
crawl every webpage.
- 8. Directory structure: A SEO specialist should ensure that website should have a flat directory structure.
- 9. A website should be listed in open directory. And as part of regular site SEO maintenance a site submitted to
trusted, human-reviewed online directories.
- 10. Meta tags: All the web pages in a site should have keyword-rich Meta descriptions. Though, their importance
has decreased in last few years, using them appropriately is advisable.
BELOW, SOME HIGHLIGHTS (VIA SEARCH ENGINE LAND). BELOW, SOME HIGHLIGHTS (VIA SEARCH ENGINE LAND).
- Rather than rankings and traffic, focus on conversions – that is, impact on revenue – as measures of success.
- Calculate the ROI of our organic traffic as you would do for all other medium. Free organic traffic is
possible, but investments are needed to attract masses and make changes to website, so you should invest
resources, either with an agency or in-house people. Taking all the expenditure into account will give you
an idea of how much profit you are getting from your organic traffic.
- Keep in mind the possible downfalls of making your site focused on conversions. An often repeated truism
in SEO circle is that content is all important when it comes to SEO. Yet there is a trade-off between content
and usability or design; you should neglect neither. Including more content on the page should not hurt the
conversions of the website.
- Choose carefully and optimize SEO landing pages. Landing page optimization is as important in paid
search campaigns as in organic SEO campaigns; both should be highly efficient in converting incoming
traffic. A useful tool to test the success of SEO landing pages before you target them is Ad Words.
- Optimize the snippet that appears on the search results page. This is the user’s first interaction with your
website, and ultimately may determine the click through rate from visitors coming from search engines.
- Use internal search to expand your keyword targeting on search engines and to give customers what they
are looking for. Optimizing SEO by measuring the success of keywords bringing traffic to the website is
great, but by doing that you lose a precious source of keywords your customers are typing in your website,
i.e. your internal site search. This is what they are really looking for, and you should check if you are
targeting those keywords.
PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY
- URL Names – include relevant keywords – unique to each page.
- Robots.txt – A file which permits or denies access to robots or crawlers to areas of your site.
- Navigation Structure – Keep it simple.
- Meta Tags – Title and Description. – Unique detail for each page, related to page content.
- H1 Tags – Use for the short on page content description.
- H2 and H3 Tags- Use for Headings for sub category’s within the Content
- Page Content – Critical Component.
- Keyword Visibility – Within page Content.
- Image Alt Tags – Helps with Accessibility.
- The site should confirm to the W3C standards.
- Create and submit sitemap’s – formatted in either .xml -.htm – .txt.
- Create and submit RSS feeds to relevant feed directory’s
- Create and submit Articles
- Find relevant websites within the same market sector or niche and form a link partnership.
- Submit your website to relevant or industry related directory’s.
- A link exchange should be formed by utilising relevant keyword Anchor Text.
- Utilise relevant Social Networks and Forums related to your Market Sector.
- Utilise Blog sites relevant to your Market Sector.
SEO WORKS IN BRIEF:
- Pre-optimization analysis of search engine readability, search engine saturation, domain name age and
- Keyword Effectiveness Index (KEI) research
- Competitive analysis (includes SEO analysis of competitors’ websites and comparing their SEO features
with yours) upon request
- Site code enhancement (increasing keyword density, optimizing Meta tags, titles and other HTML elements
such as alt-tags, etc)
- URL optimization – making your urls search engine friendly
- Manual submission to all major directories and search engines (if necessary)
- XML and HTML sitemaps, robots.txt and robots Meta tags. Ensuring full website crawl ability and
synchronization of website structure and content updates with major search engines upon request
- Submission to Google Base, data feed updates, optimization upon request upon request
- Local search marketing – submission to Google Local, Yahoo Local, Super pages, Yellow pages,
CitySearch and more. Local search optimization. Upon request upon request upon request
- Article submission, website reviews, blog advertising (blogvertising), and social book marking
- Featured listings in hand-picked online directories upon request upon request upon request
SEO STRATEGIES & SYSTEMATIC SEO
SEO = ON PAGE OPTIMIZATION + LINK BUILDING + QUALITY CONTENT &
SEO – INTRODUCTION
SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION
IMPROVES TRAFFIC / INCREASES VISITORS
OPTIMIZING OUR WEBSITE SEARCH ENGINE FRIENDLY
MAKE YOUR WEBSITE READY
KEEP YOUR KEYWORDS & TAGS READY
SEO – DAY 1
SITE SUBMISSION (Google, yahoo, bing, ask)
YMAIL & GMAIL
BLOGSPOT & WORDPRESS
SEO – WHILE IN PROGRESS
SEO UPDATIONS – LINK BUILDING + PROMOTIONAL EMAILS & SMS + OTHER
ONLINE CAMPAIGNS & SEO REPORT
SEO – SUCCESS SCORE
BASIC SEO TIPS
TRY TO USE COMMON USER NAME
TRY TO USE COMMON EMAIL ADDRESS (COMPANY)
TRY TO USE COMMON PASSWORD (ALPHA-NUMERIC)
META TAG OPTIMIZATION
URL+CSS+FEED VALIDATION (w3 standards)
OTHER ONLINE PROMOTIONAL CAMPAIGNS
LINK BUILDING – HAS NO LIMIT
FORUM & GROUP DISCUSSION
Q & A WEBSITES
BLOGS & COMMENTS
ADVERTISE ON ROI WEBSITES
SEO TEAM HEAD
CONTENT (KEYWORD DENSITY)
SEO FOOTNOTE STANDARDS
STATIC & DYNAMIC SITES
CONTENT ORIENTED SITES
BUSSINESS – LEADS
CLISSIFIEDS & REGULARLY UPDATING SITES
Take a back up of your website.
Take a back up of your webmaster.
Take a back up of analytics.
Increase the number of pages.
Freshness of the Content.
Web Server & IP Address.
Speed & Load Time.
On Page Optimization – SEO Basics
On page optimization is one of the very first step of SEO which every webmaster should look into.
OPTIMIZE THE TITLE AND META TAGS
Sample Title and Meta Tags Optimization
<title> googlecasestudy.com – get your free seo report </title>
<meta name="Description" content="get your free seo report from google case study, google case study, selvabalaji,
seo chennai" />
<meta name="Keywords" content="get your free seo report from google case study, google case study, selvabalaji,
seo chennai" />
<meta name="robots" content="index, follow" />
<meta name="revisit-after" content="7" />
<meta name="author" content="selvabalaji" />
WordPress security team resolved seven security issues, and this release also contains some additional security hardening.
The security fixes included:
- Blocking server-side request forgery attacks, which could potentially enable an attacker to gain access to a site.
- Disallow contributors from improperly publishing posts, reported by Konstantin Kovshenin, or reassigning the post’s authorship, reported by Luke Bryan.
- An update to the SWFUpload external library to fix cross-site scripting vulnerabilities. Reported by mala and Szymon Gruszecki.
- Prevention of a denial of service attack, affecting sites using password-protected posts.
- An update to an external TinyMCE library to fix a cross-site scripting vulnerability. Reported by Wan Ikram.
- Multiple fixes for cross-site scripting. Reported by Andrea Santese and Rodrigo.
- Avoid disclosing a full file path when a upload fails. Reported by Jakub Galczyk.
Download WordPress 3.5.2 or update now from the Dashboard → Updates menu in your site’s admin area.
DEVELOPERS : If you are testing WordPress 3.6, please note thatWordPress 3.6 Beta 4 (zip) includes fixes for these security issues.Download WordPress 3.6
NEW YORK: Facebook is adding video to its popular photo-sharing app Instagram, following in the heels of Twitter’s growing video-sharing app, Vine.
Instagram co-founder Kevin Systrom said on Thursday that users will be able to record and share 15-second clips by tapping a video icon in the app. They can also apply filters to videos to add contrast, make them black and white or different hues.
“This is the same Instagram we all know and love but it moves,” he said at an event held at Facebook’s Menlo Park, California, headquarters.
Vine, which launched in January, has 13 million users and lets people create and share 6-second video clips. Instagram has 100 million users, up from 20 million when Facebook bought the company more than a year ago. If users like it, Facebook’s move could propel mobile video sharing into the mainstream.
To use the video feature, Instagram users can tap on the same camera icon they use to snap photos. A new video camera icon will appear on the right side. Tap it and a screen with a red video button will let you record clips of sunsets, kids running in parks or co-workers staring at their computer screens.
The app will record as long as your finger is on the red button or for 15 seconds, whichever comes first. Not unlike Vine, taking your finger off the button will stop the recording, allowing you to shoot the scene from a different angle or record something else altogether. Once you have 15 seconds of footage, you can play it from the beginning and post it on Instagram to share with others.
Given Vine’s popularity, “it is perhaps more surprising that Facebook has not introduced video for Instagram sooner. There is no doubt Twitter will move quickly to up the ante on Vine and this could undercut Facebook’s efforts with video on Instagram,” said Eden Zoller, principal consumer analyst at Ovum, a technology research firm.
Step 1: Once you log in to your ‘Ads Manager’ tab, click on the Conversion Tracking button on the left side bar.
Step 2: Then click on the ‘Create Conversion Pixel’ tab to begin the process.
Step 3: You will be directed to this pop-up, which will ask you for a:
1. Name: An appropriate name will help you remember what you are tracking. (Example: Lead Generation – GATE Ad)
2. Category: This will help you decide the type of action that you want to track on your site. You can choose from the following:
4. Key Page Views
5. Adds to Cart
6. Other Website Conversions
(For the purpose of this example, we have selected ‘Leads’).
The code should be placed on the page that a user will finally see when the transaction is complete.
Here is the tricky part. The code should not go on all pages. For that matter, it should not even go to the landing page of your product. The code should be placed on the page that a user will finally see when the transaction is complete.
For Example: If you want to track when students register for your GATE coaching, paste the code on the registration confirmation page/thank you page and not on the form that they need to submit.
How do you confirm that your conversion is working properly?
2. Check that Facebook is receiving the conversion events from your website. Go to the conversion tracking tab in your Ads Manager account. There you will see a list of the conversion tracking pixels that you have created. If the conversion tracking pixel has been successfully implemented and a conversion event has been recorded, it will be reflected in the Pixel Status column. If the status shows active, it means that the page which contains the pixel has been viewed by users. If it shows inactive, it means that over the last 24 hours, the page with the pixel has not been viewed.
3.Later, when you create your Facebook ad , you need to check the track conversions box under the campaign, pricing and schedule tab to enable tracking.
Like Facebook says it, “Over 1 billion people. We’ll help you reach the right ones.”
The ultimate goal for any marketer/business owner is to convert his leads into customers. However, for leads to convert, you need to get hold of them first, right? Running ads on social media biggie, Facebook is a time tested approach to grab attention and get more leads for your business.
There are multiple ways to run ads/promoted posts on Facebook. Today, I will discuss how to create Facebook ads in 8 simple steps. Let us take the example of a GATE coaching institute trying to capture student leads through Facebook. For those of you who don’t know, GATE stands for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering, and is an all India examination for Engineering in MSc, MTech and PhD programmes. (This article is relevant for Facebook beginners).
Here is how to create Facebook ads
Step 1 – Logging into Facebook
Log into your Facebook account using your personal or business profile and go to the ‘Advertise’ page. You will get this in the drop down menu next to the settings button on your home page.
Step 2 – Start Creating Your Ad
You will be led to this page as shown below. Click on the “Create an Ad” tab to begin the process of creating an ad for Facebook.
Step 3 – Select Facebook Page/Landing Page to Promote
The words, ‘What do you want to advertise?’ in the next section are pretty much comprehensible. This is where you choose the place, page, app or event that you would like to promote. For example: Here we are advertising a page which is dedicated toward GATE coaching.You can also add your own URL or landing page. Check out how you can create a Facebook Landing Page for lead capture.
Step 4 – Set the Ad Objective
Your next step is named, ‘What would you like to do?’ Here you can choose to:
- Get more page likes: Drive more Facebook users to your ad/page.
- Promote page posts: Promote a particular post out of all the posts that you have made on your page, ex. a blog post, picture etc. This will not only enhance your reach, but also your chances to be placed in news feeds – the center column of your home page.
- See advanced options: Drive traffic to your website. You can configure your advanced creative and pricing options. This is so intricate that you can also bid for the number of clicks on a particular post. (Remember, each category is different and offers different features to help you target your audience better.)
Since our main goal here is to collect leads and get better control over our ads, we will opt for the ‘See Advanced Options’.
Step 5 – Create the Ad copy
You begin designing ‘Your ad’ here. FB ads are simple, comprising 25 character headline and a 90 character description. You can also add a thumbnail photograph measuring 100 pixels x 72 pixels here. Make sure to keep it very relevant for your audience. For instance, if you are a GATE institute, this would be a good ad copy:
Looking for Best Coaching for GATE? Join Now – 1 Week Free Trial Period!
You can then set the landing page of the ad. For instance, you can choose to land the visitors on your Facebook Page’s timeline, or a lead capture page (when you are aiming at lead capture, it is recommended that you set a landing page, instead of directing people to the timeline). Here’s how you can create one and the image on your right shows how your ad will look.
*Do go through these guidelines before you create your ad copy.*
Step 6 – Choose your Audience
Next, you narrow down your target audience under the ‘Choose your audience’ category. Before we begin, in the image shown below, see the number of people under ‘Audience’ section before the filters have been set.
This is the most important step, as this is where you choose your perfect target.
- Location: You can micro target by location (state/city/zip code). Ex: Students on Facebook giving GATE ‘14 exams will be India specific only. If you are a physical institute based in Bangalore, you might want to choose by city: Bangalore, Nelamangala, Hosur etc.
- Age: You can also target by age. Ex: GATE will mostly include students who have completed/ pursuing their B.Tech – 22-24 years.
- Gender: You can also choose gender, based on the kind of ad you are advertising. Here, since we are talking about exam specific ads, gender will be categorized as ‘All’.
- Precise Interests: Under the ‘Precise Interests’ section, you can choose interests that you are looking for in your target audience. In this case, your interests can be Engineering, IIT, studies etc. Once you have entered precise interest, you don’t have to choose the broader interest.
If you have opted for the ‘Advanced options’ under the ad category, you can also detail down to relationship status, languages spoken, college attended and workplace. By the process of trial and error, you can boil down your audience from a whopping 167 million users in the US to as few as 1 lakh people in India or a particular city.
Now, take a look at the image shown below which shows the targeted audience once the filters have been set.
Step 7 – Campaign Pricing and Schedule Options
This step is ‘Campaign, Pricing and Schedule’ for your Facebook ad.
- Choose the currency, country and time zone in which you are placing your ad.
- The ‘New Campaign Name’ should be distinct and definite.
- Next, choose how much you are willing to spend for your ad campaign. You can choose from a daily budget or a lump sum amount that you will spend for as long as the ad runs. (Payments on Facebook are either pay-per-click – you pay every time someone clicks your ad or per thousand impressions – you pay every time 1000 people see your ad.) We have opted for the Pay-per-click payment service.
Step 8 – Review your Ad
Once you ‘Review your ad’, you will be able to see the details of your ads that you have fed and how your ad will look. Next, you will be prompted to make payments for your ad. You can use a credit/debit card, PayPal or Facebook ad coupon.
Facebook will hold your ad for review for a minimum of 24 hours. Your ad will either appear in news feeds or in the right column of any page in search results.Later, you can use the ‘Ads Manager tool’ to keep track of your ads’ progress.
So, this is how to create a Facebook ad: Basic News-feed ad. Be creative, think outside the box and you are good to go. For further queries, please do visit Facebook’s Help Centre or leave us a comment and we will get back to you ASAP.
29,Vijay Enclave Krishna Street,
T.Nagar, Chennai - 600 017
Tamil Nadu, India.
Telephone : +91 44 4350 6361
Mobile : +91 98418 91000
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- திருந்திய எழிலன் April 25, 2017எழிலனின் தந்தை கல் உடைக்கும் தொழிலாளி. வெயிலில் மாதம் முழுவதும் உழைத்தாலும் கூட அவருக்கு மாத வருமானம் மிகவும் குறைவுதான். அந்த வருமானத்திலேயே அவர் குடியிருக்கும் வீட்டுக்கு வாடகையும் கொடுக்க வேண்டும். உணவு மற்றும் இதரச் செலவுகளையும் பார்த்துக் கொள்ள வேண்டும். தான் படும் கஷ்டங்களைத் தன்மகன் படக்கூடாது என்பதற்காக எழிலனை நன்றாகப் படிக்க வைக்க வேண்டும் என எண்ணின […]email@example.com (Eugin Bruce)
- மன்னிப்பு - சிறுகதை April 25, 2017“இப்படி கவனம் இல்லாம ஜியாமெட்ரி பாக்ஸைத் தொலைச்சுட்டு வந்து நிக்கிறியே. இது தப்பு கோகுல். இருந்தாலும் உன்னை மன்னிச்சுடறேன். நாளைக்கு வேற ஜியாமெட்ரி பாக்ஸ் வாங்கித் தர்றேன்” என்று மகனிடம் தன் மனைவி ரேவதி சொல்வதைக் கேட்டுக் கொண்டிருந்தான் கணேசன்.ரேவதி இப்படிச் சொல்வது முதல்முறை அல்ல. சில வருடங்களாகவே அவள் கோகுலிடம் இப்படித்தான் நடந்து கொள்கிறாள்.ஒருமுறை கோகுல் […]firstname.lastname@example.org (Eugin Bruce)
- எத்தன் செய்த தந்திரம்! October 4, 2016ஒரு சமயம் பக்கத்து பக்கத்து கிராமத்தில் இரண்டு திருடர்கள் வசித்து வந்தனர். இருவரும் பலே திருடர்கள். இவர்கள் இருவரும், சமயம் கிடைக்கும் போதெல்லாம், ஒருவரை ஒருவர் ஏமாற்றப் பார்ப்பது வழக்கம்.ஒரு நாள், வணிகர் ஒருவர் இறந்துவிட்டார் என்ற செய்தியைக் கேட்ட கொமுரு என்ற திருடன், "அவர் வீட்டிற்குச் சென்றால் ஏதாவது சுருட்டலாம்' என்று நினைத்து அங்கே சென்றான்.வண […]email@example.com (Eugin Bruce)
- முட்டாள் வேலைக்காரன்! November 17, 2015ஓர் ஊரில், வணிகன் ஒருவன் இருந்தான். பணக்காரனான அவன் சரியான கஞ்சன். எனவே, முட்டாளான ஒருவனை வேலைக்காரனாக வைத்திருந்தான். வணிகன்ஒருநாள் அவனை அழைத்து, "நம் வண்டியை எடுத்துக்கொண்டு பனங்காட்டுக்குப் போ... அங்கே பலர் பனைமரங்களை வெட்டி வண்டியில் ஏற்றிக்கொண்டு இருப்பர். அதேபோல் நீயும் மரங்களை வெட்டிக்கொண்டு வா!'' என்றான்.அப்படியே அவனும் வண்டியை ஓட்டிக் […]firstname.lastname@example.org (Eugin Bruce)
- நோ காகம் அண்ணா! November 11, 2015அந்த கல்யாண சத்திரத்தில் விதவிதமான உணவு பண்டங்கள் வைக்கப்பட்டிருந்தன. எந்த உணவை சுவைக்கலாம் என யோசித்த நேரத்தில், சமையல்காரன் வந்துவிடவே தப்பித்தோம், பிழைத்தோம் என மண்டபத்தை விட்டு வெளியே ஓடி வந்தது எலி.அந்த நேரத்தில் தெருவோரமாக இருந்த மதில் மீது ஒரு காகம் அமர்ந்திருந்தது. அந்தக் காகம் எலியைக் கண்டுவிட்டது. எலியைக் கண்ட மகிழ்ச்சியில் அந்தக் காகமானது, எலியின் […]email@example.com (Eugin Bruce)
- உங்க பேரைச் சொல்லி.... October 27, 2015கந்தசாமி என்பவர் வேலை தேடி அடுத்த ஊருக்குச் சென்றார். அங்கே சிலர் வருத்தத்துடன் இருப்பதைப் பார்த்தார்.""உங்களுக்கு என்ன துன்பம் நேர்ந்தது? ஏன் இப்படி வருத்தமாக இருக்கிறீர்கள்?'' என்று அன்புடன் கேட்டார்.""இந்த ஊர் பண்ணையார் கொடுமைக்காரராக இருக்கிறார். எங்களிடம் அதிக வேலை வாங்கு கிறார். கூலியும் சரியாக தருவது இல்லை. அவரை எதிர்க்க […]firstname.lastname@example.org (Eugin Bruce)
- எத்தன் செய்த தந்திரம்! October 26, 2015ஒரு சமயம் பக்கத்து பக்கத்து கிராமத்தில் இரண்டு திருடர்கள் வசித்து வந்தனர். இருவரும் பலே திருடர்கள். இவர்கள் இருவரும், சமயம் கிடைக்கும் போதெல்லாம், ஒருவரை ஒருவர் ஏமாற்றப் பார்ப்பது வழக்கம்.ஒரு நாள், வணிகர் ஒருவர் இறந்துவிட்டார் என்ற செய்தியைக் கேட்ட கொமுரு என்ற திருடன், "அவர் வீட்டிற்குச் சென்றால் ஏதாவது சுருட்டலாம்' என்று நினைத்து அங்கே சென்றான்.வண […]email@example.com (Eugin Bruce)
- மாட்டிக்கிட்டியா? October 12, 2015ஒரு நாதஸ்வரக்காரனும், ஒரு பெட்ரோமாக்ஸ்காரனும் நண்பர்களாக இருந்தனர். இருவரும் சில விழாக்களில் சேர்ந்து போவர்; சேர்ந்து வருவர். பெட்ரோமாக்ஸ் விளக்கால் இரவைப் பகலாக்குவான் ஒருவன். மற்றொருவன் நாதஸ்வரத்தால் விழாவை நாதவெள்ளத்தில் மிதக்க வைப்பான்.ஒருநாள் இருவருக்கும் சண்டை வந்தது; ஒருவரை ஒருவர் திட்டித் தீர்த்துக் கொண்டனர். எனவே, எந்தவொரு விழாவுக்கும் இருவரும் சேர […]firstname.lastname@example.org (Eugin Bruce)
- குறை - சிறுவர் கதை October 8, 2015தெத்துப்பட்டி என்ற ஊரில் சாந்தனு என்ற இளைஞன் இருந்தான். அவனுக்கு நகரத்தில் வேலை கிடைத்தது. அங்கேயே தங்கி வேலை பார்த்து வந்தான். அவனுக்குத் திருமணம் நடந்தது. தன் மனைவியை நகரத்திற்கு அழைத்து வந்து அவளுடன் குடும்பம் நடத்தினான்.முதல்நாள் வேலைக்குச் சென்றுவிட்டு வீடு திரும்பினான். ""இங்கே யாருமே சரி இல்லை. எல்லாரும் நம்மைப் பார்த்து பொறாமைப்படுகின்றனர் […]email@example.com (Eugin Bruce)
- எல்லாருமே கெட்டவர்கள்தான் ! October 5, 2015முன்னொரு காலத்தில் அங்கிரசர் என்றொரு ரிஷி, வனத்தில் வசித்து வந்தார். அவர் மிகவும் புகழ் பெற்றவர். அவரிடம் மாணாக்கர்கள் பலர் இருந்தனர். அவருடைய ஞானத்தில் இருந்து கணிசமான அனுகூலத்தை அவர்கள் பெற்றிருந்தனர் எனலாம்.அந்த மாணவர்களில் சிலர், பக்தியும், கடமையுணர்வும் கொண்டவர்கள். மற்றவர்களைவிட எளிதில் எதையும் கிரகித்துக் கொள்ளக் கூடியவர்களாக அவர்கள் இருந்தனர். அவர்கள […]firstname.lastname@example.org (Eugin Bruce)
My Group Fans
- 76,473 hits
- PHP – HTML5
- Back to Yuvan Shankar Raja
- PHP Access Modifiers
- Google Introduces Search Engine Apps : Springboard
- Overview of HADOOP
- Retrieving Google Analytics Data to Build a KPI Dashboard
- INTERESTING PAGES IN FACEBOOK
- PC Recovery Tips
- 10 Blacklisted Hacking countries:
- Too many passwords? Solution coming soon
|Subramani K Iyer on SINGAM II- My Review- EXC…|
|เบอร์สวย on Jawaharlal Nehru – Lady…|
|commercial music on ONLINE MARKETING TIPS…|
|Jeannie on Jawaharlal Nehru – Lady…|
|IBCSpisk on Availability Check in Registra…|
- Bing Shopping Campaigns Adds Search Term Reports at Product Level by @MattGSouthern
- Google to Automatically Display Local Reviews in Your Native Language by @MattGSouthern
- Half of Google’s First Page Results are HTTPS, According to Moz by @MattGSouthern
- New: LinkedIn Launches Matched Audiences by @MrDannyGoodwin
- Bing: Changes to Copyright Removal Process by @MattGSouthern
- How to Beat Google’s Mobile Page Speed Benchmarks by @bsmarketer
- Scalable Enterprise Link Building: Strategies for Success [WEBINAR] by @lorenbaker
- Bing Ads Editor Now Supports Review Extensions by @MattGSouthern
- Google to Include Built-in Ad Blocker in Chrome Browser by @MattGSouthern
- Google My Business Allows Exports of 18-Months of Data by @MattGSouthern
- Why K.Viswanath was conferred Dadasaheb Phalke April 24, 2017Conferring the prestigious Dadasaheb Phalke Award on veteran director K Viswanath the Ministry of Information Broadcasting Government of India has extolled him in high email@example.com (Editor)
- K Viswanath conferred the highest award for films April 24, 2017K Viswanath one of the greatest all time directors of Indian cinema has been conferred the Dadasaheb Phalke Award by the Government of India for the year 2016 This is the highest cinema award in the firstname.lastname@example.org (Editor)
- Two film releases for the two young 'Kabali' Actors in May 2017 April 24, 2017Actors Kalaiyarasan and Sai Dhanshika got noticed for their performance in director PaRanjiths Madras and Kabali respectively The duo have been acting in quite a few films in the ladder to email@example.com (Editor)
- Vivek Oberoi's extreme action sequences opposite Thala in 'Vivegam' April 24, 2017The shooting of Vivegam directed by Siruthai Siva and starring Thala Ajith Kajal Agarwal Akshara Haasan and Vivek Oberoi is happening in Belgrade in freezing conditions with the temperature being minus 12 firstname.lastname@example.org (Editor)
- Atlee's next two movies April 24, 2017In a career spanning just four years director Atlee has given two super hit films Raja Rani and Theri and is currently helming Ilayathalapathy s Vijay email@example.com (Editor)
- 'Vijay 61' official announcement of what is next April 24, 2017Director Atlee has floated a production company A for Apple under which his maiden venture is Sangili Bungili Kadhava Thorae directed by Ike and starring Jiiva Sri Divya and Soorieditor@indiaglitz.com (Editor)
- "Why four heroines for one hero?" -Jyothikas questions directors April 24, 2017Actress Jyothika gave a fantastic speech in Tamil probably for the first time in the audio launch function of Magalir Mattum That is not the only surprising aspect of her firstname.lastname@example.org (Editor)
- Whoa ! Margot Robbie takes up a Royal role April 24, 2017Currently the red hot leading lady of Hollywood Margot Robbie will play Queen Elizabeth in a new movie titled Mary Queen of Scotseditor@indiaglitz.com (Editor)
- WOW! Dwayne Johnson and Jason Statham get their own 'Fast and Furious' movie? April 24, 2017The Fate of the Furious aka Fast 8 is bringing in phenomenal collections at the box office worldwide and the action film is all set to become one of the highest grosser email@example.com (Editor)
- 'Vanamagan' release date changed April 24, 2017Actor Jayam Ravis Vanamagan directed by Vijay was earlier supposed to release on May 12 2017 Now there is a change in the release date The new official posters of Vanamagan carries May 19th as the release firstname.lastname@example.org (Editor)
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 25 Reasons to Use Website Live Chat for E-commerce Businesses [Infographic] March 20, 2017For many of us, shopping is a stress buster and the one thing that makes online shopping superior to traditional store-to-store traipsing, it is all the precious time we save when browsing from the comfort of our home. All online shoppers want the buying experience to be fast, convenient, and hassle-free. This is why one of... [Read More]The post 25 Reasons […]
- How to Increase Conversion Rates Using Confirmation Bias for Your Brand March 13, 2017For nearly four decades now, Apple has attracted legions of fans who swear by every product rolling off the assembly line. So much so that its once competitor and propagator of the PC, IBM, recently came out with a study that proclaims the superiority of Apple ‘MacBook’ over the PC. The day Apple went public... [Read More]The post How to Increase Conversion […]
- The Science Behind Inbound Marketing Strategies That Work! March 7, 2017Marketing Is No Longer An Art, It’s Now A Science; Learn The Science Of Marketing To Drive Business Results Since the beginning of time, advertising and therefore marketing has been considered art. Agencies put their best creative work out there and drove awareness, impressions and brand equity for their clients. People saw the ads and... [Read More]The post […]
- 10 Hacks for Social Media Lead Generation Without Any Ads – Infographic February 17, 2017Social media lead generation and marketing can easily be compared to a bottomless well. No matter how much we marketers try to hit the bottom, the rope just keeps falling short. Innovation keeps on happening and just when you think you got it figured out, a Snapchat jumps in and shakes up the scene. But... [Read More]The post 10 Hacks for Social Media Lead G […]
- 7 Real Estate Drip Campaigns You Should Be Setting up Right Away February 6, 2017For a product as unpredictable as real estate, reaching out to the right audience can be tricky. Modern realtors, builders and brokers are utilizing quite a few innovative ways to reach the millennials – videos, snapchat, Instagram, Pinterest and many more. But there’s one old-school method, no one has been able to write off yet:... [Read More]The post 7 Rea […]
- 21 Best Stock Image Sites You Can use for Your Content Marketing January 19, 2017Images! They are the lifeline of your content. With so much content being produced and consumed each day, our attention spans have shrunk. And images are the only way content creators can even hope to retain interest. With this growing demand for visual content, marketers need access to high quality images. But finding the best... [Read More]The post 21 Best […]
- Real Estate Leads Online In India [Download Checklist] January 18, 2017In a hurry? Get your hands on the meat right away! Download the Generate Real Estate Leads Online Checklist [PDF] While the internet has opened up a gamut of marketing possibi lities for real estate professionals, on the flip side – it has made life a whole lot busier for them. Generate Real Estate Leads... [Read More]The post Real Estate Leads Online In Ind […]
- The Growth and AMPlification of Mobile SEO: Webinar Deck January 12, 2017With the world shifting towards mobile devices, so have marketers. Google has started penalizing websites that are not mobile-friendly, and the shift of preferring smartphones over desktops has only been growing. This changing trend means that mobile SEO is gaining momentum. But what is it and how does it differ from normal SEO? Keeping in accordance... [Rea […]
- 9 Growth Hacks for E-commerce Businesses: Webinar Recording January 9, 2017We can all agree that E-commerce is big! What with the successes of mass aggregrators like Amazon and Flipkart, as well as e-commerce platforms that cater to niches such as Nykaa, BigBasket and Zivame, the shopping experience has totally changed. Newer businesses are jumping on the bandwagon, and even old established businesses now have an option... [Read Mo […]
- How the Sales Efficiency of an Equity Research Firm Increased 4X times January 6, 2017Research & Ranking, a part of the Equentis Wealth Advisory Services, is an Equity Market Research firm in India. They aim at helping investors with their wealth creation process by giving them information on the assets they invest in. While building their company, they discovered that their marketing methods were not as simplified as they would have... [ […]
- Chennai Floods#Chennai was washed away and everything stood still...This had never happened before... nobody was prepared for this.My child and I were alone and with no electricity and dead phone lines...I could not reach out to loved ones and they could not reach me...What in the world was happening??Totally cut off from civilisation...Life was in animated suspension for […]Shalini/Pop Shalini/Shalini Singh
- Ode to small coffins....Today I hold my child a little closerMy kiss lingers a little longerI laugh at his jokes a little harder Appreciate his handmade birthday card a little louder...I'm scared... Scared for my child's futureWhy should anyone be a victim of terrorWhy should so many innocent suffer?Why can't the killers be the ones in the coffer?My tears don't […]Shalini/Pop Shalini/Shalini Singh
- Dirty Dancing - Isai | S J Suryah | Shalini SinghMy latest release from the film 'ISAI' Composed and Directed by Mr.S.J.Surya. A kuthu song with english lyrics penned by moi... so excited to have had the opportunity to sing and write such a fun filled peppy number. Hope you all like it!Shalini/Pop Shalini/Shalini Singh
- 100 years of CinemaPicture taken at the event celebrating '100 years of Cinema' at Nehru Indoor Stadium. I had the opportunity of taking a pic with the great legend Mr.Yesudas, Sriniji and Manoji.- Posted using BlogPress from my iPadLocation:Nehru Indoor StadiumShalini/Pop Shalini/Shalini Singh
- Nalanum NandiniyumMy song 'Kadhal Veesum Kaatru' from Nalanum Nandiniyum is the first track on the jukebox.Shalini/Pop Shalini/Shalini Singh
- what is consistency????Many years ago... I would look at an office goer/ 9-5 er and think... they are so lucky... why you wonder...well... lets go back to when I was 5. It started out as a mere song to be sung on stage, but evolved into a mammoth production were I was required to sing and dance holding the worlds biggest heaviest mic(I wish I had a pic) with a choir of 30 being sh […]Shalini/Pop Shalini/Shalini Singh
- Making of the video - SUNRISERS ANTHEM - HINDI Shalini/Pop Shalini/Shalini Singh
- HYDERABAD IPL TEAM SUNRISERS ANTHEM sung by SHALINI SINGH,BLAAZE & ABHAY JODHPURKAR composed by G.V.PRAKASH Shalini/Pop Shalini/Shalini Singh
- UntitledThere are so many things happening around us... new ventures, new inventions,new discoveries.... there is so much to know... on one hand you discover that there are these new #google cars that dont need a driver... and that is instantly stale news when they come out with the new google glass! Felix Baumgartner jumps off the edge of space and an adrenaline ju […]Shalini/Pop Shalini/Shalini Singh
- Shalini Singh: Video and Print Interview of Shalini in 'The Hindu' Metro PlusShalini Singh: Video and Print Interview of Shalini in 'The Hindu' Metro PlusShalini/Pop Shalini/Shalini Singh